Drying Flowers, free chart

"If you take a flower in your hand and really look at it, it's your world for a moment."
-Georgia O'Keefe
- - -
Have you ever dried flowers? Or herbs? I had an herb garden when I was in high school; it consisted of 17 herbs such as borage, chamomile, thyme, rosemary, basil, verbena, various mints, and others I've since forgotten. I had numerous herbal books of which I read over and over in hopes of mastering the perfect herbal assortment. My system to dry herbs was quite simple - I just tied string to the stems and hung them upside down. The same process worked for bunches of flowers. 

This design is inspired by that special memory. 

Drying Flowers, free chart
Copyright 2018 
The Sampler Girl

Stitch Count : 61 X 35 

Colors needed : Dk Green, Lt Green, Brown, Pink, Grey

Comments